Ideas

View Only
  • 1.  Concurrent License assign to a group

Posted 10-24-2017 07:33
    Hi,

In perspective of improvement license experience I think it should be great that we can assign a concurrent license (one or more) to a specific group (one or more). 

This way we can manage better concurrent licenses.

Regards!

------------------------------
    Nelson Guimaraes
    Team Manager
    FUJITSU Portugal

• 2.  RE: Concurrent License assign to a group

Posted 11-13-2017 14:20
    @Nelson Guimaraes
    What is the challenge today? Is it that it takes too much time to assign the license to all user's within a group?

And assuming this was available, would you like to go to a group and set the license type for all users at once? What if a user is part of multiple groups- should it be based on their primary group.​

Richard Graves
    ServiceAide

• 3.  RE: Concurrent License assign to a group

Posted 11-14-2017 08:04
    Edited by Leonardo Blay 11-14-2017 08:05
    I'm not sure if it's the original Nelson's goal, but for my organization the issue is that our service desk can't be out of CSM. They work in 3 shifts of 8 people at time. So, if I use name licenses to them, it would take 24 licenses. Or I could assign 8 concurrent licenses to the group and assure that always will there be licenses avaible.
    Regards,

Leonardo Blay
    Senior Analyst
    Infoglobo
    Rio de Janeiro
    +55 21 25349747

• 4.  RE: Concurrent License assign to a group

Posted 12-18-2017 05:40
    @Richard Graves

Sorry for delay in my input.
    We would ​like to have opportunity to assign a limited number of concurrent licenses to a group. If user belongs to groups with concurrent licenses available system should assign a concurrent license to this user. the objective of this is to have a option that limit number of concurrent licenses used by a group.

Nelson Guimaraes
    FUJITSU Portugal

• 5.  RE: Concurrent License assign to a group

Posted 08-27-2018 13:15
    but by nature that is how concurrent licenses work isn't it? I can have 5 licenses but assign it to 10 users, but it will only let 5 of them log in.

Andrew Raia
    Business Applications Manager
    Moran Towing
    New Canaan