Scott Teel01-27-2015 11:15

Halim Liauw

Halim Liauw01-29-2015 02:24

Halim Liauw

Halim Liauw01-29-2015 02:24

• 1.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 09-09-2014 04:26

Hi,

Customer would like to have auto refresh in ticket center. Currently, they have to click refresh button manually to see new tickets.

Cheers,

• 2.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 09-09-2014 09:19

Note that if you use the Save & Exit button on a ticket, the list will auto-refresh and you will see the updates as you are redirected back to the ticket Center tab.

• 3.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 09-09-2014 09:19

If it were to automatically refresh without clicking Save & Exit, how often should it refresh?

• 4.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 09-09-2014 15:39

How about using the existent field in the Group configuration Refresh Table Every(Mins)?

• 5.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 09-10-2014 02:02

Hi Daniel,

Good suggestion.... Hope CA consider auto-refresh based on "Refresh table" field.

• 6.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 09-10-2014 11:27

Please use Save & Exit for now as it will improve things greatly for you. We will look at this idea as in a future review meeting.

• 7.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 09-19-2014 12:37

Hi Richard,

Your suggestion only works for existing tickets. However, for new ticket, we are not aware at all until we click on refresh button.

Cheers,

• 8.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 09-19-2014 14:09

Not entirely - if you update any ticket and hit save and exit it will force Ticket Center to refresh. If there are new tickets that exist they will now show up in Ticket Center.

I still agree that an auto refresh should be available, I just want to make sure you are aware of the benefits of Save & Exit.

• 9.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 09-19-2014 14:45

Hi Richard,

We have two agents (agent a and agent b), both are member of support group a.

1. Agent a create a new incident.

2. Agent a click on save and exit. The newly created ticket will show in agent a's ticket center

3. However, agent b are not aware at all there is newly created new incident until agent b click on refresh button.

I hope my above steps, clarifies what I'm trying to achieve by posting this idea.

• 10.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 09-23-2014 08:56

You are correct. If agent B is not working on tickets and sitting at their ticket center queue they will not see any updates.

My suggestion is that if all agents use Save & Exit after they complete editing tickets, their ticket center will be refreshed without the need to hit the refresh button. And the impact of not having auto-refresh is greatly reduced.

I still agree we need auto-refresh, I just want to encourage your team to use the existing functionality that is a work around available today.

• 11.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 10-06-2014 13:47

This is something similar I am looking for the the Change Calendar

We have a dashboard that we want the Agents to use and monitor
    daily changes. I can put up the calendar with daily or weekly changes. If any
    change is added (does not have to be an emergency change) it must auto refresh
    on the large dashboard screen in the service area. Many of our agents would not
    be aware of changes for our customers. This way by having the calendar up on
    the screen, it will be like ‘in your face’ thingy. Will really like it to auto
    refresh. Will be a big bonus to us.

• 12.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 10-09-2014 13:36

I think I managed to resolve my calendar Issue by using the AutoRefresh extension in Google Chrome. I am testing it now and fingers crossed this will work for me.

• 13.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 10-09-2014 13:40

That worked for me...Try and see it it will help you with the Ticket view. The extension is availabe for free in the Google app store

• 14.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 10-09-2014 13:47

It does refresh the ticket view, however, if you have anything open, like a ticket or CI, in that page it will be gone when it refreshes because it refreshes the whole page.

So, it can be used as a workaround for monitoring the queue in a second browser tab.

• 15.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 12-03-2014 19:18

Daniel, that is good to know. Thank you for sharing.

• 16.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 12-10-2014 05:13

This idea was reviewed during the monthly product management meeting.  This will improve Analysts' productivity and overall usability.  We see value in this idea and want to consider it for the product backlog but at this time cannot commit to it. We will definitely evaluate this for the upcoming release, stay tuned!

• 17.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 12-10-2014 12:08

Nice!!!

• 18.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 01-27-2015 11:15

Great Idea - I vote YES!

• 19.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 01-29-2015 02:24

Thanks for the voting

• 20.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 01-27-2015 21:09

That is good idea and should have auto refresh as agents cannot be aware new upcoming tickets that assigned to them.

• 21.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 01-29-2015 02:24

Thanks Rose for the voting.

• 22.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 09-22-2015 18:12

We keep getting this request to enable Auto Refresh. This is a good idea.

We have very low response time SLA threshold with some of our clients and this is would be really helpful to the agents.

• 23.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 09-24-2015 15:07

Any updates on this idea? Are we going to see this implemented in the next release or any ETA on this?

• 24.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 12-01-2015 08:39

We are currently working on a proof of concept for this. The key concern we have on this is performance of the system. If everyone is refreshing their Ticket Center queue every say 1 minute, it will negatively impact the system and users. So we are working on some cool functionality to meet the need and not impact performance.

More to come in a future release post Dragonfly.

• 25.  Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 03-14-2016 10:48

Brief update on this. We are continuing to look at this. We are exploring more of a push notification concept rather than a polling mechanism as that should perform much better.

• 26.  RE: Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 10-18-2017 15:38
    Great Idea! Certainly this functionality will help analysts (HelpDesk)

------------------------------
    Ana Novello / Analyst
    Infoglobo
    Rio de Janeiro

• 27.  RE: Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 10-18-2017 15:39
    Great Idea! Certainly this functionality will help analysts (HelpDesk)

Ana Novello / Analyst
    Infoglobo
    Rio de Janeiro

• 28.  RE: Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 10-19-2017 06:18
    Anything that will stop our Analysts from missing new tickets or updated status changes on our tickets is a good way forward in my book.
    Fellow CSM community members, please vote this up to give this some traction.  Thanks.

Steven Cotterell
    Operations Consultant
    Anana Ltd
    BRISTOL
    +44(0)7964 900153

• 29.  RE: Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 11-15-2017 04:01
    I know I'm a little late to the party but as @Steven Cotterell said more voices probably makes it more visible :)

I liked the idea of push notifications which I think @Richard Graves mentioned was hopefully on the way for the mobile app, but since the majority of our analysts still prefer the browser interface it would be nice to see it on both sides.​​

David Shears

• 30.  RE: Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 08-27-2018 13:22
    We have a different use case for auto refresh. We keep a view up for unassigned tickets so we can see when there is a new ticket in queue. We get around it by using chrome to auto refresh the browser tab but that is very inconvenient.

Andrew Raia
    Business Applications Manager
    Moran Towing
    New Canaan

• 31.  RE: Auto Refresh in Ticket Center

Posted 11-08-2018 11:13
    Like the others that have noted above having Ticket Center open and the page auto-refresh thus show new tickets that arrive would be extremely useful. Being able to control the time that it refreshes would be great as well.  For us 15 minutes would be just fine. Others may want it shorter or longer depending on their needs.

Brette Doyle
    I.T. Director
    St. Mary's Academy