Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Creating Report (Average Response time)

Posted 06-03-2020 02:17
    Hi Everyone

i am create a similar report in advance reporting same as standard report, due to a request made by the customer.

the standart report contains the field "Average response time in minutes". Where can I get that data. Additionally, create the support ticket and they tell me that there is no way to obtain this information and I cannot give that answer to the client

How can you help me with the client request?

------------------------------
    juan landa

Support Engineer

• 2.  RE: Creating Report (Average Response time)

Posted 06-04-2020 04:57
    Edited by David Shears 06-04-2020 05:01
    Hi Juan,

I'd imagine in advanced reporting terms this would be a calculated field, rather than something held in the database.

As an example, I have an advanced report to pull out all worklogs for a given date range. It includes the ticket creation date (taken from VAPP_ITEM) and worklog creation date (from VAPP_WORK_LOG)
    I've converted the worklog creation date to a date ( EPOCH_TO_UTC_DATETIME("work_created_date") ), I can then use the function ( ElapsedSeconds("Worklog Created Date", "Created Date") ) to determine how long was between the ticket being logged and that response going back. I could then use the average of that column.

Might depend on exactly what your client considers a "response" and whether they just want first response, or all responses. But hopefully the above might help you out.

David Shears
    Analyst Programmer
    MNI Services