Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Release Webcasts- Need your input

Posted 05-10-2019 10:41
    @Community
    We want to understand how you want to best absorb information on new releases/features. We have traditionally done quarterly live webcasts and then post the recording to youtube, the community and wiki.

Is this approach of live quarterly webcasts working for you and your team?
    Are you able to attend the live webcast? Are Wednesdays at 11am ET (GMT -5) a good time/bad time for you?
    Would you prefer the information in another format? ​
    How do you pass on the new information to your analysts/managers? 

Let us know how we can help
    -Rich

------------------------------
    Richard Graves
    Serviceaide

• 2.  RE: Release Webcasts- Need your input

Posted 05-13-2019 06:22
    @Richard Graves
    I like the webcast format, the timing works well for me in the UK (16:00) Attending live is a plus as if you suddenly have a question you can put your hand up at the time, although I'm also subscribed to the YouTube channel in case I miss one and appreciate being able to ask questions here if needed.

​I'll normally try and summarise the key points from the webcast in an email to managers here for distribution to their teams, along with where/how I think those features could be used by us, and the fact the full cast will be available on YouTube. So for example my email for the May release focused on the conditional group attributes, the communication tab under the activity history, and the fact that JasperSoft will be updated.

David Shears
    Analyst Programmer
    MNI Services