Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Question: how to create an auto rote that will aprove a change from an answer by email

Posted 10-28-2015 10:11

Hello,

I have constantly researched on the Internet, YouTube and Wiki how to make an auto route that will approve a Change Request. I found information on creating e-mail within the Config Slice, but so that alone will only create a new change and is not that I want to do.

The scenario is: a change ticket is created, the approval of approval request is sent and an automatic email is triggered. Upon receiving this email, the manager reads the content and responds with OK or REJECTED and then the system receives this response back and processes the Change Request through an auto route.

Anyone know how to create this?

• 2.  Re: Question: how to create an auto rote that will aprove a change from an answer by email

Posted 10-28-2015 10:42

Fernando,

What you describe is the OOTB way that approvals by email work. There is no need to have an Auto Route to approve the change.

You will create an auto-route that will trigger a Workflow Action with Submit for Approval. Configure this workflow action to send the Manual Approval Notification communication template.

That is all you need. The notification will be sent and when the approver replies they need to use Approved or Rejected as the first word of the email. They can also use the localized equivalents for those words, for example Aprovado or Rejeitado in Portuguese.

Cheers,

Daniel Sasajima

• 3.  Re: Question: how to create an auto rote that will aprove a change from an answer by email

Posted 10-28-2015 10:47

Hi Daniel,

I think I got it, will test it and report here later.

Thank you...

• 4.  RE: Re: Question: how to create an auto rote that will aprove a change from an answer by email

Posted 06-10-2019 09:21
    @Fernando Luiz Silva
    Did this work? 
    Obrigado

------------------------------
    Jefferson Pereira Macena
    IT Analyst
    Fujitsu

• 5.  RE: Re: Question: how to create an auto rote that will aprove a change from an answer by email

Posted 06-13-2019 14:42
    Yep, worked..

Fernando Luiz Silva
    Boa Vista Servicos
    São Paulo
    55 11 4734-3038