Forum

View Only
  • 1.  TUESDAY TIP : My Tickets Tab under Advanced Ticket Center

Posted 03-19-2019 03:23

My Tickets Tab under Advanced Ticket Center

We heard from a few of our customers that they found it hard to trace a ticket which no longer was in their Ticket Center because the ownership on the ticket changed. To make this easier we introduced the 'My Tickets' tab under Advanced Ticket Center in the February 2019 Pearl Release.

ksiqnVqRieLYACG6UppS_Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 12.12.15 PM.JPG

The business rules that determine which tickets you will see under 'My Tickets' are given below for you to better understand what you see under this Tab:

1. The 'My Tickets' tab shows tickets based on the logged in user. If the user has performed any of the actions listed below he will see the ticket:

- Opened By

- Updated By

- Owner

- Not Opened by, not Updated by, not the owner, but has added a work log into the ticket

- Is related as the Approver on the ticket

- Is related as a Reviewer of the ticket

2. If the user has not opened, updated or owned the ticket and the ticket is just assigned to one of the groups that user is a member of, that ticket will not show under My Tickets Tab.

3. By default, only Open Tickets are visible under My Tickets Tab.If you also see Closed Tickets, it is dependent upon the DAYS_TO_SHOW_CLOSED_TICKETS_IN_TICKET_CENTER configuration parameter set up by your ISM Administrator.The DAYS_TO_SHOW_CLOSED_TICKETS_IN_TICKET_CENTER parameter controls how far back Closed Tickets are available in Ticket Center as well as My Tickets Tab under Advanced Ticket Center.When set to 0 analysts do not see Closed tickets in Ticket Center/My Tickets. A value between 1 and 60 will allow filtering and viewing of closed tickets.For example, if this parameter is set to 3, analysts will see tickets closed only in the last 3 days under Ticket Center/My Tickets.

4. You can filter, search, Print to PDF, Export to CSV the tickets listed under My Tickets tab.

For more information please see Product Documentation on Advanced Ticket Center.

------------------------------
    Neha Gupta
    Serviceaide

• 2.  RE: TUESDAY TIP : My Tickets Tab under Advanced Ticket Center

Posted 03-19-2019 03:25
      |   view attached
    Attached to this thread if the PDF version of this article which you may share with your teams.

Neha Gupta
    Serviceaide

Attachment(s)