Ideas

View Only
  • 1.  Advanced Ticket Center Improvement

Posted 08-28-2019 17:43
      |   view attached
    Friends good afternoon,

Can you help me with the "Advanced Ticket Center".

I did a test, as attached "Colun".

I would like to insert the columns for the items (class, category, type and item.

I am checking the "Columns for display" list. But I didn't find that.

There is the "categorization" column, but the field is "CLASS >> CATEGORY >> TYPE >> ITEM". As per the attachment on the ticket.

Would it be possible to insert the corresponding columns separately?

------------------------------
    Jefferson Pereira Macena
    IT Analyst
    Fujitsu

• 2.  RE: Advanced Ticket Center Improvement

Posted 09-02-2019 16:57
    It would also be important to standardize the search criteria fields with those available in the Adhoc Reports, just like the columns to display, there are fields that can be viewed from the Advanced Ticket Center that cannot be viewed from the Adhoc Reports, there are fields that can be displayed in the Adhoc Reports that cannot be displayed in the Advanced Ticket Center. Examples: Matching Criteria or Add Field Conditional: Created By, Created Date, Due By, Impact Code, In Approval Phase, Last Closed By, Last Closed Date, Last Resolved By, Last Resolved Date, Last Worklog, Last Worklog Date, Modified Date.

Columns for display:Created By, Created Date, Due By, Impact Code, In Approval Phase, Last Closed By, Last Closed Date, Last Resolved By, Last Resolved Date, Last , Worklog, Last Worklog Date, Modified Date, 

When using the clean button on the right side, the fields in the Advanced Ticket Center all disappear, it should have the same behavior as Adhoc Reports.

The categorization fields are separated in the Adhoc Reports, in the Advanced Ticket Center it like Categorization, they only appear separated for the condition criteria.

I think there should be a general homologation of these views.

Adriana Rios
    Presales Consultant
    ServiceAide
    Medellín
    +573132462408