Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Anyone using Microsoft Teams?

Posted 12-15-2017 09:40
    We are looking into building Microsoft Teams and wanted to <g class="gr_ gr_23 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace gr-progress sel" id="23" data-gr-id="23">undertand</g> if any customers are using it today.

Please let us know.

------------------------------
    Richard Graves
    ServiceAide

• 2.  RE: Anyone using Microsoft Teams?

Posted 12-18-2017 06:47
    Yes, I'm using it here and some other teams in my organization are using as well.

Regards.

Leonardo Blay
    Senior Analyst
    Infoglobo
    Rio de Janeiro
    +55 21 25349747

• 3.  RE: Anyone using Microsoft Teams?

Posted 12-19-2017 11:50
    Any thoughts or feedback on it?

Do you see integration opportunities with CSM?

Richard Graves
    ServiceAide

• 4.  RE: Anyone using Microsoft Teams?

Posted 12-20-2017 06:51
    Yes, I do. First thing that comes to my mind is change management. All sort of documentation, like tests scenarios, release notes, are made on Teams and OneDrive. Today, we can download these documents and attach on the change request or copy the link and paste it on any field.

When Ernest & Young comes to audit our systems, it's insane. We must go change by change, download the documents and send to them. If we were able to virtually attach (like Office 365 does with Outlook) these documents onto the change request or perhaps build a template that already comes with the Teams link, would make our life easier.

Regards.

Leonardo Blay
    Senior Analyst
    Infoglobo
    Rio de Janeiro
    +55 21 25349747

• 5.  RE: Anyone using Microsoft Teams?

Posted 12-20-2017 14:16
    Great input- A <g class="gr_ gr_13 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="13" data-gr-id="13">onedrive</g> integration for all attachments is a great idea.

I think it would make things easier if we could organize attachments into ticket folders for users to easily download as well as download all from CSM.

Richard Graves
    ServiceAide

• 6.  RE: Anyone using Microsoft Teams?

Posted 10-11-2022 22:28
    @Richard Graves I am not sure if you guys are still looking into this, but we used teams heavily and I just actually built an integration to create tickets from messages in teams, because you know users love to open tickets and not avoid the process and message support directly :). Hit me up if you want to chat about what we are doing or talk about some wish list stuff we could use in teams.​

Andrew Raia
    Business Applications Manager
    Moran Towing
    New Canaan

• 7.  RE: Anyone using Microsoft Teams?

Posted 10-13-2022 08:41
    Hi Andrew,

We just love how Microsoft Teams allows employees to share ideas and collaborate without any physical barriers and thats why hire Luma Digital Suite is so important: She is capable of remind a manager to approve a request from his employee, can provide followups about an incident or communicate a reminder about a planned change using the Microsoft Teams channel.

We also provide a robust and complete solution to keep the knowledge available anytime, helping companies to create the shiftleft culture and develop a self-service mentality. You can know more about Luma here.

Ricardo Andrade
    Field Consultant
    ServiceAide
    ricardo.andrade@serviceaide.com