Ideas

View Only
  • 1.  Advanced Ticket Center - reduce minimum number of columns

Posted 03-01-2019 09:05
    This kind of ties into my previous suggestion regarding widths in ATC over here. I thought I'd get around the issue by reducing the number of columns I have in my view but have now found there's a minimum number of columns you have to include?

Error showing minimum 10 columns required
    Is there a reason for this / is there some wiggle room to reduce the minimum (either generally or on a per slice basis.) If there already is and I'm missing a configuration parameter that someone can point me at it'll be greatfully received.

------------------------------
    David Shears
    Analyst Programmer
    MNI Services

• 2.  RE: Advanced Ticket Center - reduce minimum number of columns

Posted 03-04-2019 12:29
    @David Shears No wiggle room currently on that in Advanced Ticket Center, what number works better for you? 5? 2? 1?                     ​

Richard Graves
    Serviceaide

• 3.  RE: Advanced Ticket Center - reduce minimum number of columns

Posted 03-04-2019 13:10
    @Richard Graves There's a part of me that says 1 for maximum flexibility, but I'm having a hard time coming up with the use case:)

In my current scenario I think the minimum I'd be using in a view is 8, although perhaps there are cases where people might want really basic "ticket number, who logged, when". Probably far more effort than it's worth to make it customisable per slice but if there was a chance to get it down to say 6-7 that would give some nice room to work with.​

David Shears
    Analyst Programmer
    MNI Services